keskiviikko 17. huhtikuuta 2013

Silent IT job hunting – YourITProfile.com

  • I’m looking for a new job…it is taking all my time and energy, I feel frustrated.
  • That’s exactly why I prefer job hunting daemon.
  • What?  What do you mean?
  • I’m looking for new interesting jobs all the time, but silently as a background process, like a daemon.
  • Why?
  • First and foremost I want to have an idea of my possibilities and of my market value. I’m an expert in my field and I want to stay on top of things. I also want to know what I have to do in order to get ahead in my career.
  • So how do you do this in practice?
  • I upload my CV to www.youritprofile.com, and start a profile. I’ll also enter my assets and areas of expertise and my career ambitions. If for some reason I want to switch to another job, I won’t have to start from zero. Because have a profile online, and because I’ve been tracking my market value, I’ll know what the situation is.
Photo courtesy of Mikko Nieminen


Silent job hunting should be a part of your job as an expert. It doesn’t necessarily mean that you’re not happy with your current job. On the contrary, it means that you are interested in knowing what’s happening in the job market and how your field of expertise is growing and developing. Silent job hunting enables you to think about where you want to be in your career and thus have a variety of options for the future.

Create your own profile at www.youritprofile.com now! First, think about these three questions.

  1. What is your area of expertise and what are your assets
  2. What are you interested in
  3. With which conditions would you be interested in changing a job

When you have the answers, simply upload your CV into www.youritprofile.com. YourITProfile will get you noticed among other experts and employees alike!

YourITProfile – Show your talent online! The Job hunting daemon!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti